Thursday, October 2, 2008

QBC Mission trip to Sarawak

Dear all, before I begin sharing abt the mission.. jus wanna say that I miss u all lei... the alternate practice thing is driving me crazy!!! hee...

Anyway.. this is one of the photos we've taken at the mission trip in Sarawak, it was an enriching experience. Thanks God that all of us were in generally good health throughout the trip despite the 1st day bus engine explosion.

For me, once again i'm reminded that the soil is loosened... our presence is short and can really be a sow seeds kinda function but we really need to pray for the follow up of the local Christians.

It is also really a wonderful thing when all God's children come together to sing praises to him for Christians and 'yet-to-be-Christians' to witness His love and greatness in our lives.

It is my wish le, that SING can also embark on this mission... to carry out the great commission to let many know how great our God is and how much He has done in each and every one of our lives and in our team as a whole...

Yeah... my brief sharing... hope all those who went can share something too...

Miss ya all SING... MUACKS!!!

Datao AKA Qiunan

No comments: