Friday, October 10, 2008

SING BBQ!!!

Hehez...ytd we had our very own sing bbq! Initially was at qiu's carpak rooftop garden, but not approved (due to fire hazard). so changed to car park outside church (but too random). In the end, we settled down in church! Hahaz nothing is better than eating bbq in church =)


Here are the unglam photos of the bbq....heez

Then we had the cert presentation ceremony for the rest who passed their music theory...congrates!

Our special guest Jiewei and Jiayi also help to present the awards...hehe

Hope you guys enjoyed the bbq.... next time let's have a chocolate fondue party, or mahjong party, or anything u can come out with juz to have fun! hehez

Ping

2 comments:

我... said...

what about cheessseeeeee fondue party???!!!! hahahahahaha!!!

Jiewei said...

Thanks for inviting me to the BBQ. Initially, I thought Qiunan asked me to share something during the ceremony but in the end, I didn't have the chance to do so. But if I were to share then, I would have said "I am greatly encouraged, impressed and thankful for the growth of SING both in size and quality over the years... I am touched by the conviction and vision you have for God. I believe that God will do GREAT things thru SING!!!"